Thats a good idea Golbat. Actually, I reckon that you should lead this project (if you wish) seeing as you have been our primary researcher. I don't have the game as such so I can't do any of the actual research, but I can help with the organisational part to get people to do this if you want.
I don't have the game either, I'm just compiling info that others put forth :p.
But if we do this, I would like to ask that the topic be stickied in Stark until every pokemons Move Tutor moves are figured out.
Edit: As a side note, Arty2 was going to be extracting this data from the rom. I don't know if these means we should wait for him to do it or not, but once that data is extracted and we figure out alternate forms and battling other cartridges, it could be implemented by then end of the week (I think)
That is to say, either Arty2 gets the info in the next few days, or our diligent team of people with Platinum will have it done in 2 days.
Edit 2: I've noticed some discrepancies between what people have posted:
Mark 4 Thread said:
Snover = Icy Wind, Ice Punch, Snore, Synthesis, Mud Slap, Seed Bomb
Abomasnow = Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Mud-slap, Outrage, Seed Bomb
Eevee = Snore, Swift, Last Resort, Mud Slap
Flareon = Mud-slap, Superpower, Heat Wave
Wurmple = Snore
Beautifly = Ominous Wind, Air Cutter, Signal Beam, Twister
Sneasel = Ice Punch, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Snore, Spite, Swift, Mud Slap
Weavile = Mud-slap, Fury Cutter, Icy Wind, Ice Punch, Knock Off
Abra = Fire Punch, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch, Zen Headbutt, Trick, Knock Off, Snore, Signal Beam
Alakazam: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Zen Headbutt, Trick, Knock Off, Signal Beam
If no one has any objections (and I can get a stark Mod's approval) I would like to close the Mark 4 thread, open up a new thread and have it stickied. The Rules of the new thread will be
"Only post in this topic if you have Platinum. Post one Pokemon per post. Be sure to include all moves that the pokemon learns, not just the notable ones."
Edit 3:I've got the post written up and ready to go, I just need approval and the other thread to be locked.
Edit 4: OK, so it turns out that the first post just wasn't updated yet (Dbolt had only gone to 2 out of three of the tutors) but I still think a more orginized thread is needed. Here are the rules I made to the thread i have ready to post
1) Post 1-6 Pokemon moves per post.
2) List ALL the moves the Pokemon learns. Not just the relevant ones.
3) Make sure that all alternate form Pokemon are tested also.
4) I will update this post as fast as possible, but always check the last few posts just to be sure your Pokemon has not already been tested.
5) List ALL the moves the Pokemon learns. Not just the Relevant ones.
6) DO NOT POST REQUESTING A POKEMON. WE WILL GET THEM ALL.
7) List ALL the moves the Pokemon leans. Even Helping Hand and Snore.
1) Post the 1-6 Pokemon you plan on testing when you reach the first Move Tutor and start checking.
2) Update however often you need (once per move tutor, once per pokemon per move tutor, ect.)
3) Post DONE at the end of each post when you are finished in Bold, Big (Size=6) Capital letters.
4) Make a new post to continue testing.